Application and Admission
Application Process for Admission Application to the supervised practice program (DI) requires the use of and participation in the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS). This portal is for students who are applying to Dietetic Internship programs that participate in the DICAS Match, in which Baylor University participates in. In addition, intern applicants must also register online for computer matching through D&D Digital and elect the appropriate internship in priority order. There will be an option for pre-select available, for a limited number of applicants, via communication with the Program Director. Materials needed for the application process for the DI will include the following:
- Signed verification statement from an ACEND accredited didactic program in dietetics or initially a Declaration of Intent to graduate.
- Other materials will be provided through the DICAS system.
- Completed application to Baylor University Graduate School and M.S. nutrition program.
- Pay the appropriate fees for Baylor Graduate School Application and D&D Digital.
- Baylor Graduate School Application Fee - $50
- D&D Digital Registration Fee - $65